NEW BLOG
So now that Wyatt is ONE it's probably time to move on from the 'jenandbryarehavingababy' baby blog. We have simply shortened our new page to 'wyattmorrison' so please check it out at http://wyattmorrison.blogspot.com/. Of course there will still be lots of posts and pictures of Wyatt doing silly things at the new site, maybe just not updated every month. Even though Wyatt is now technically '13 months' I just tell people that he is 'One'... it seems easier than counting months. I don't know when most poeple abandon the month age for the year age, but I'd like to do it sooner than later. It feel that the simple math when telling people his age in months is ackward for me. It's like military time...you have to subtract 12, which I realize is not difficult, but sometimes it still throws me off... and I am a self proclaimed math fan (?), strange but true...