
Hello from Wyatt! Seems that I'm now 5 weeks, going on 6 weeks old. I have been busy this past week keeping mommy and daddy on thier toes. In the beginning of the week I didn't sleep much because I was really really hungry and wanted to eat every 2 hours. I also cried a lot... just because. It was kind of a hard time for everyone. I want to say thank you to Becca and Chris for taking my dog sisters (Giselle and Morgan) for a few days to relieve mommy and daddy for a bit. It was very helpful! Towards the end of the week I decided to pull a 180 and be really cute and make a lot of sweet faces and smile at my parents. I figured they deseverd a break from the crying. I also have taken some good afternoon power naps for 3 to 4 hours in recent days which have allowed my loving parents to get a few moments to enjoy the weekend and pick up around the house (finally! - I was wondering when they were going to do my laundry). So I think we are doing better now and there is a chance that this new family I'm part of might be getting the hang of me being around. Mommy and I have also worked out an agreeable eating situation where I get bottles of breastmilk (I love bottles!- they deliver the milk way faster) rather than that breastfeeding thing that is kinda slow and frustrating for me. I also tried some formula this week, it was okay, but I prefer the mommy milk. I think I'm eating plenty of it because we went to the doctor this week and I accidently caught a glimpse of the scale and saw that I weighed over 10 lbs!! Wow I'm getting big quick! Soon I'll be out of my newborn clothes, then walking and talking and running the show... I have big plans!

